I constantly have a list of random things I’m loving or looking at that I love to tell my friends about… so I created the Saturday Style File – a blog post where I can tell you about all these random things I’m currently loving. Let me know if you like these posts and I would love to know what you are digging right now!
- This candle. Y’all. Erin Gates, the popular home blogger, created a line for Wayfair and this candle is not one to disappoint. If you love Diptyque Baies, this Current & Rose is is just like it. I don’t hate that.
- I can’t stop wearing these jeans… I have them in black and a maroon color. Comfy and distressed? Yes please. And why didn’t someone tell me I can order jeans on Amazon?
- Also – why am I also just learning about Amazon Prime Music? I did NOT know when you have a Prime account you have full access to full albums of music.
- Can’t get over these new marble/brass knobs from CB2.
- Love this blog post yesterday from Emily Clark. Such a great reminder to not get so involved in comparing ourselves to others and what we have/don’t have. Also this new year thinking about staying in the present, life flies by too fast not to.
Happy Weekend guys!